Do you know the effect of electric actuators ? Let's talk to us below:
Electric actuators are divided into two categories, straight travel and angular travel. Electric actuators use power as the driving force. They are mainly used to control the opening and closing of valves. They can also be used to control the flow of pipeline media.
Basic parameter performance of electric actuator:
1. Control voltage: AC220V50 / 60HZ, DC24V, AC380V, DC220V or other specified.
2. Output torque of electric actuator: it can be selected according to the practical torque required when the valve is opened or closed.
3. Switching time of electric actuator: Generally, the switch of the control valve is between 10-120S, depending on the motor power of the electric actuator.
4. Operating current and power of electric actuators: Generally, the larger the motor power, the larger the output torque.
5. Electricity-resistant luxury value: 1500VAC / min.
6, electric actuator limit and protection level: including electrical and mechanical limit; its protection level can reach IP65, under special requirements can reach IP68.
7. The electric actuator can be operated manually, which is convenient to complete the opening and closing control of the valve even in the event of a power failure; the electric actuator can be installed at any viewpoint, without being limited by time and space.
8.There are various control methods for electric actuators: a. Switch type with source light indication b. Switch type with passive contact response c. Switch type with resistance output d. Switch type with valve position response (4-20Ma ) e 、 Intelligent scheduling type: input and output 4-20Ma
9. Optional accessories for electric actuator: dehumidifier heater, over-torque protector.
Function principle of electric actuator overload protection
The electric actuator has an overload protection function to prevent the motor from being damaged due to excessive torque or blocked rotor during the operation of the valve. It is more useful to protect the valve and electric actuator to ensure the normal operation of the electric valve.
Adjustment of electric valve overload protection device: Under normal operating pressure conditions of the valve, adjust the switch striker to make it just touch the corresponding overload switch roller. When the torque required to open or close the valve is greater than the additional torque, the camshaft will rotate clockwise or counterclockwise, driving the overload bumper to teach the overload switch to act.
Attention: The overload protection device of the electric valve has been adjusted before leaving the factory. In principle, it is not necessary to adjust it again; if adjustment is required, the valve must be debugged under normal operating pressure conditions.
Address: 283 Weiyang Road, Yangzhou City, Jiangsu Province
Copyright © Copyright: Yangzhou Kaidesi Environmental Protection Equipment Co., Ltd. 苏 ICP 备 19005859 号