Common problems and reasons in the use of valve electric devices :
Insensitive stem rotation
Reason: the gland is too tight
The sealing surface is over-tightened: the set nut is over-tightened, and the self-sealing pre-tightening spring is over-tightened
Abrasion on the sealing surface increases operating torque
Deteriorated lubrication conditions
Preventive measures and cleaning methods:
When tightening the gland, pay attention to moving the valve stem to see if it is too tight
Proper adjustment of the pressing force of the sealing surface
Regular maintenance, oil seal should be refueled on time
When the packing is installed, it should be coated with graphite and oil-sealed punctual quantitative oiling.
The operation must be correct. Correct the damage after the wrench is damaged.
Common failure of pressure reducing valve:
1.The disc spring fails or cracks
2.The piston is stuck below the highest position of the piston sleeve.
3. The clapper rod or ejector rod is stuck in a certain position in the guide sleeve, making the clapper open.
4.The sealing surface and the sealing surface of the pulse valve are damaged or foreign objects are sandwiched between the sealing surfaces.
5. The pulse valve leaks or causes the clapper rod to get stuck in a certain position in the valve seat hole, which makes the impulse valve open; the piston is always under pressure, the clapper cannot be closed, and the medium is straight
Common failures of safety valves:
1. The valve discharge capacity is too large (equivalent to the required displacement). The rated displacement of the selected valve should be as close as possible to the necessary discharge of the device.
2. The diameter of the inlet pipeline is too small or the resistance is too large. The inner diameter of the inlet pipe should be not less than the valve inlet diameter, and the resistance of the inlet pipe may be reduced.
3. The exhaust pipe resistance is too large, and the exhaust pipe resistance should be reduced.
4. The spring stiffness is too large, and a spring with a lower stiffness should be used instead.
5. The adjustment of the conditioning circle is improper, which makes the reclining pressure too high. You should readjust the orientation of the conditioning circle.
Common faults of straight valve:
1. The small channel from the back of the valve to the diaphragm is blocked and the valve cannot be closed
2. The air bag control pipeline is blocked or damaged, and the inflation valve leaks.
3.The diaphragm or film is damaged or the surrounding seal is leaking
Address: 283 Weiyang Road, Yangzhou City, Jiangsu Province
Copyright © Copyright: Kaides (Yangzhou) Actuator Technology Co., Ltd. 苏 ICP 备 19005859 号