We use various electric actuators at -40 degrees Celsius to -100 degrees Celsius. We call them explosion-proof electric actuators. The operating temperature of this actuator is very low,
Therefore, the following requirements need to be followed when designing:
1. Explosion-proof electric actuators must have the ability to work for a long time in a low-temperature environment. Generally, the use cycle should reach about 10 years.
2. Explosion-proof electric actuators should not become a significant heat source in low temperature environments. Although explosion-proof series products are explosion-proof, the flow of inflow and the efficiency of the valve will be reduced, and an abnormal pressure difference will be generated on the pipeline, which is likely to cause danger.
3. Handwheel operation should not be set on the valve in low temperature environment.
4. The explosion-proof electric actuator assembly in contact with the low-temperature medium must have an explosion-proof and fire-proof structure.
5. Lubricants cannot be used for electric actuators in low temperature environments, and necessary measures must be taken during installation
The above are some design requirements for explosion-proof electric actuators, which often show their advantages only after installation, so they are still very important compared to electric actuators.
Address: 283 Weiyang Road, Yangzhou City, Jiangsu Province
Copyright © Copyright: Yangzhou Kaidesi Environmental Protection Equipment Co., Ltd. 苏 ICP 备 19005859 号