The maintenance of explosion-proof electric valves is very important. The editor of the electric actuator manufacturer has compiled a set of maintenance points, as follows:
1. Explosion-proof electric valve should be stored and placed in a dry and ventilated room.
2. The electric valves stored and stored should be regularly maintained, cleaned, and coated with rust-proof oil.
3. After installation, the explosion-proof electric valve should be maintained regularly at the facility.
4. The electric valve in operation should be complete and intact.
5. Electric valves in operation. Prepare as many valves as possible for emergency needs.
6. Tighten the screw cap on the handwheel, if you find it loose, tighten it as soon as possible to avoid wear or loss, and the nameplate needs to be properly kept
7. If the handwheel is lost, it cannot be replaced with a live wrench, it should be equipped as soon as possible.
8. Explosion-proof electric valve packing gland is not allowed to skew or not tighten the gap.
9. For the explosion-proof electric valve which is susceptible to pollution such as rain, snow, dust, sandstorm, etc., its valve stem should be installed with a protective cover
10. The scale on the explosion-proof electric valve is an important piece of feedback and should be kept complete, correct and clear.
11. When replacing the seals, caps and pneumatic accessories of electric valves, choose the ones with good quality. Warm jackets must not have dents or cracks.
Address: 283 Weiyang Road, Yangzhou City, Jiangsu Province
Copyright © Copyright: Yangzhou Kaidesi Environmental Protection Equipment Co., Ltd. 苏 ICP 备 19005859 号