Installation guide for fine electric actuators :
1. Before installation, check whether the basic parameters listed on the nameplate of the small-sized electric actuator meet the actual use conditions.
2. The equipment must be installed only when the power is turned off. Otherwise, it may cause an electric shock or damage the product.
3. Manually turn the valve to make sure that there are no abnormal conditions and keep the valve in the fully closed position.
4. Fix the bracket on the valve, and place one end of the coupling on the valve mandrel.
5. Turn the electric actuator to the fully closed position, and insert the output shaft into the square hole of the coupling.
6. Tighten the screws between the compact actuator and the bracket.
7. Rotate the device with the handle to make sure the movement is stable and there is no eccentric bending. Pay attention not to overtravel here.
Wide range of precision small electric actuators
Maintenance guide for small electric actuators:
1. Keeping the equipment and environment clean is the basic condition for protecting small and compact electric actuators. When cleaning and repairing, the power must be cut off. In the environment with long-term rain, splashes of raw materials, and direct sunlight, an overall shield must be installed to protect it.
2. The small and compact electric actuator must have reliable grounding. If the grounding is not good, it may cause electric shock and cause harm to people.
3. The device should try to avoid opening the back cover in a high humidity environment, otherwise the humidity in the cavity of the small electric actuator cannot be eliminated for a long time due to its good sealing.
4. Regularly check the elasticity of the sealing ring in the cable entry device. If aging is found, it should be replaced in time.
5. Regularly check whether the action of the small-sized electric actuator meets the standard and whether the work is normal.